HOW TO WASH AND CARE FOR LINEN ?
• Like many fabrics, linen clothes need washing less than you’d expect. Hang them up to ventilate between wears.
• Machine wash with a low spin at 30°C. High temperatures can weaken the fibres and affect dyes. When hand washing, rinse with lukewarm water.
• Hang linen pieces to air dry. Tumble drying can shrink or damage the fibres. It also uses lots of energy.
• Take care not to use thin wire hangers or clips that could leave impressions or pull the shoulders out of shape.
• Linen can crease easily. Hang in the bathroom while taking a hot shower and use the steam to reduce creases.